Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tuesday Morning Sketches #151

Good Morning!  Happy Tuesday!  I am thrilled to be announcing a new sponsor for Tuesday Morning Sketches - this week we have The Beary Scrap joining us.  I found Kimm's store when I was on the hunt for Scor-Tape and was instantly enamoured with this store.  Yummy flowers and ribbons and all the essentials for cardmaking and scrapbooking but then your heart get's captured by what sets Kimm apart from everything else.... her exclusive Tear Bears.  But it's not just bears.  There's bunnies and duckies and penguins, oh my!  And SOOOOO much more cuteness.

Today's sketch is by Kathy Curry and so let's jump on in to this week's challenge.



And from the Design Team....













Are you ready to play?  Great!  Pull out your stamps, punches, papers and favorite embellishments and let's play!

6 comments:

  1. Love this sketch! So many ideas already :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great sketch.
    Could you please delete #2 as I had to re-photo as I forgot to put the bling on. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time for me and I enjoy following your sketch. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great sketch! Wonderful DT samples for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketch this week and I love the DT inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a fab sketch to work with and great projects from the DT
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...